Friday, November 03, 2006

oooOOOoooOOOooo!



Tuesday night Donovan and I were doing the... "What do you wanna do?"... "I dunno, what do you wanna do?"... "I dunno, what do YOU wanna do?" Then, I remembered Canimal's review of the haunted house in Mew, so that's what we did! We TPd there, and waited for things to rez...and...and...I couldn't move because of the lag :-( Donovan could walk, so we put out our "carrying on shoulders walk" so Donovan could carry me on his shoulders thru the haunted woods and house (I SWEAR...I wasn't faking!) He carried me along the spooky path and up to the house to walk thru the rooms among the ghosties and ghoulies. We had a great time checking out all the rooms and listening to the creepy sound effects. Check it out if you haven't already.

Later pussycats!
=^.^=

No comments: