Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Exotic Tattoo Skins NEW @ Miau Haus

Hmmm...what's new? Well, I've added a 2nd floor to Miau Hause to hold all of the new skins I'm gonna make! I started off with some Exotic Tattoo Skins, inspired by the art and imagery of Asia, Egypt, and India. (Noam and Donovan have given me more ideas, so I'm sure I'll be adding more in the future.)



The Asia Tattoo Skin incudes a stylized dragon on the chest, a beautiful geisha on the back and delicate blossoms covering the arms and legs. This skin pack has a skin with full red lips and one with small painted geisha lips.



The Egypt Tattoo Skin shows the Winged Isis on the chest, Cleopatra and a Winged Scarab on the back and the Eye of Horus on the upper thigh. This skin pack has stylized Egyptian eyeliner, and comes with berry- and sandy-colored lips.



The Indian Tattoo Skin indludes an array of Mehendi tattoos on the chest, arms, hands, legs and feet. A colorful image of Ganesha (the Indian Elephant Deity) appears on the back. This skin pack has Bindi on the forehead and includes a red and blue version.

You'll find the new skins in my main store in Yelas. They're in the new upstairs area. Demos are available, so come by and try one out! Later pussycats! =^.^=

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Posy!! I love what you're doing!! Keep up the great work and as soon as I can I'm buyin em all! =^.^=

Anonymous said...

The skins look great hun. The indian one is still definately my favourite. :) How about an aztec tribe skin?

Anonymous said...

YAY! Sexy, I need to swing by and get these :D

Posy Trudeau said...

Thank you so much for all the kind comments :D