Thursday, November 30, 2006

Goin' Retro!

Well, I went to the local Swap Meet with my RL best friend a couple of weeks ago and I got my first vintage cashmere sweater! I usually don't pay that much for sweaters, but it was so cute and unique, and I just HAD to have it! I've been doing the Swap Meet thing with my friend for years, because we both love the styles of the 30s, 40s and 50s, and some of the Swap Meets in the Los Angeles area have lots of great stuff. I've started several random collections of things from those eras (I'll share those with you in future blogs). Anyhow... the cashmere sweater inspired me to make a collection of little button-up vintage sweaters for Miau Haus. It's funny, I've realized that when I start making stuff I'm really interested in, the ideas just flood into my little brain... I could have made so many more! Sweater overload!!!



Then I had to make some cute cuffed clamdiggers too!



Oh! I just finished making some fun tees and jeans... I just need to get off my pixel butt and do the ad photos and stuff. (Doesn't help when SL is being such a butthead like yesterday.) *sigh*

See you cats later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooooo! You already know how much I love these baby. Oh, and people keep asking me about the new skull jeans... Ive gotten like 4 comments on them today. XD

Anonymous said...

And these are sooooo cute. I just had to have em!