Monday, March 19, 2007

Stripes & More...



I released some new tees this weekend for [CIVVIES]... they're dirty and faded with some cool distressed graphics. So far I've gotten some great feedback about them... yay! Donovan and I have also been seeing lots of people wearing my workboots... double-yay!

Anyhow, for a long time I've been wanting to remodel Miau Haus a bit... my guest vendors like Hybrid, Fa Nyak, Krysis and Thorn have their products mixed up with mine in the main area, so I decided to give them their own room. (Hopefully this will help the confusion about me making ears and tails and such. I'm always getting IMs about them, and I have to forward them to Fa or Philo.)

Sooo... along the right wall first you'll see the entrance to "The Alley" which houses Gritty Kitty and GearShift, next will be an entrance to my Skin Shop (Body Shop? I dunno, any better suggestions for a name???), then the entrance to the Guest Vendor area, which I think I'll call the Designer Warehouse, mostly because it ended up looking like a warehouse when I was done with the build :P Tonight I'll start the texturing/build for the skin shop...then the whole upstairs area above the main room will be empty for new products (which I still have to make). Well, that's the plan!

Miau for now!

No comments: