Friday, March 02, 2007

I've been tagged!

1) Type your first name with your...:

~ Fingers: Posy
~ Chin: loloewuy
~ One finger, eyes closed: pofu
~ Elbow: oport
~ Nose: posy
~ Palm:poposay

2) List 4 fandoms you have:

~ movies
~ kitties
~ art
~ vintage collectibles

3) Have you ever slept in the back of a car?
Yup... and trust me, there's not much room in the backseat of my Mini Cooper!

4) Have you recently dyed your hair/cut it?
Yup... I dye it all the time

5) List four people that you look up to the most.

~ best friend, Barb
~ my dad
~ my mom
~ my big brother


6) How many pets do you own as of now?
2 cats, Stewie and Daisy

7) Which do you prefer white or black?
white

8) Who is your most played character?
Posy

9) Choose one or the other, not both:
-Being stuck on an island with your best friend
-Being stuck on an island with 5 acquaintances

best friend

10) Name three aspects that tell who you are.
kind, laid back, good sense of humor

11) If you could have a power what would it be?
flying would be cool

12) Who was the last person you talked to?
my boss

13) Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
Donovan :D

14) Write down the first five words that pop into your head:
donut, Donovan, work, weekend, boots

15) What's one thing you wish you could do better?
save money

16) Do you like the way you are?
yup

17) Choose, Summer or Winter:
winter

18) Choose, Rain or snow:
rain

19) Water or ice?
water

20) List two odd things about yourself:
1) I have 2 voices: a regular voice and a high squeaky cat voice that use when I talk to Stewie and Daisys (they love it!)
2) I'll eat the exact same thing for a meal for weeks (i.e. I'll eat a baked potato for dinner every nite for weeks... right now it's cheese sandwiches every day for lunch)

21) Tag five more people:
Donovan
Rosie
Zab
Arbel
(I can't think of another one)

No comments: