Monday, December 11, 2006

More Naughty Than Nice :P

Wooohooo! Since Zab encouraged to make more singles (that are more affordable) than complete outfits, I've been on a fun creative roll! It can be so time intensive and stressful to create an entire outfit that you're happy with, so making singles has been kind of fun and liberating for me... each t-shirt is like a little piece of art, and I think I've refined my templates where I'm super happy with the quality. (I've come a long way since my simple tees that say "meow" and "purr"!)

Sooo... here's the newest release... a creative sampling from my little kitty brain. A little nice, and a lotta naughty! I tried to do some edgy, gritty stuff for the guys, and some fun cutsie, kind of mod retro stuff for the girls. There's also a new t-shirt style I'm trying out... a raglan sleeve tee that's 2-toned, kinda like those longsleeve baseball tees.





I also did some new unisex jeans that I'm calling "Tagger Jeans" intended for you to look like a tagger just finishing up a grafitti masterpiece. Such delinquents, I tell ya!



You'll find all the new gear at my main store in Yelas, or at The Block (soon to be in the Unlimited and SPE locations).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the tagger jeans hun! And the two-tone raglan tops are sooooo very sexy! You know which is my favourite :D