Friday, May 25, 2007

Almost New Releases!

Oh man, I've really been neglecting my blog *sigh*



Well...here are a few releases I made last weekend. First, I made some Miau Haus zipped track jackets. One set has kitty moods (for those kitties who want to express themselves) with "Meow," "Purr," and "Hiss." The other set has some cool asian graphics on the backs, with the corresponding asian character on the front breast: "Way of the Warrior," "Neko," and "Dragon."


Next, I altered Civvie's "Road Agent" coat, adding a skull on the back, bullets on the sleeve and crossed guns on the breast. I also replaced the buttons with iron crosses. It was going to be my limited item for the last Block Party, but Donovan said "nooooo!" He said it should be an ongoing item in my store... and he's right! It's doing really well :D (And thank you to Donovan for being my model in the ad...HAWT!) Anyhow, I did some "Dangerous Specimens" belts for the Block Party, which people seemed to enjoy.

I have a huge project I've been working on and will be annoucing tomorrow though :D

Miau for now!

No comments: