Monday, February 05, 2007

Calling all good music streams!



Okay... the music stream for Miau Haus that I really liked isn't working any more, and we don't have a good one for the house... unless Donovan is being my personal DJ for the evening :-)

Does anyone have any good music streams for SL? Maybe something dancy and fun for the store? Somethin' mellow, but not like retirement-home-mellow or elevator music? (And nothing head-bangin' that will make you want to "throw up the horns" and throw your head forward and back in a frenzy.) You've all probably been to Miau Haus... what would you suggest???

For the house... anything you all might have that you think Donovan and I would enjoy listening to.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Miau for now!

2 comments:

violet~! said...

I don't know much about streams but I like Woxy for online radioness. I guess you can take a gander at what they play via their website if you are interested. Just Woxy.com. Hope you find some sweet tunes!

Posy Trudeau said...

ooo! I'll have to check that out :-) Thanks violet!