Monday, October 30, 2006

Second Life Exile: Day 6


Wooohooo! I FINALLY got a reply e-mail from someone at SL, Andreas König...he wanted the "Second Life log" from my computer to diagnose the problem. I sent it right away on Saturday, so let's cross our lil kitty paws! Hopefully I'll get back online today...otherwise, I've been toying with the idea of getting a PC. If anyone has any other suggestions, please share them.

I'm... going... through... Second... Life... withdrawals... cough... cough :-(

On to my RL kitties... my sweet gray baby girl Scout went to kitty heaven a few weeks ago (liver disfunction) and my other cat, Stewie, has been lonely ever since, so I thought it was time to get him a cuddle buddy and playmate. Sooo... I got a new kitten last weekend and she's AAA-dorable! I had originally wanted a ginger tabby, but the first kitten rescue we went to had this sweet little kitten, looking part Siamese and part tabby (see pic above). She was so beautiful, I HAD to hold her, and she nuzzled up into my chest and began to purr like that was her favorite place in the whole world. We were going to go to other cat adoption locations, but, honestly, I couldn't put her down! She had totally stolen my heart (and she still has it).

Well, I named her Daisy thinking it was a cute girly name...it wasn't til later when we discovered her flatulence problem, and that the name was quite fitting...lol! Daisy spends her days galloping around my apartment like a tiny racehorse and getting into mischief... then, when that wears her out, you'll find her lounging anywhere on or close to me, purring loudly and making biscuits :-)

Stewie wasn't sure what to make of her the first couple of days, so there was a bit of hissing and growling... and one "bop" on the head from Stewie. Now they've gotten used to each other... the hissing and growling has pretty much stopped. There's been lots of smelling and sniffing and watching from afar. Daisy has been trying sooo hard to get Stewie to play with her, he's still not sure, but I'm positive he'll come around. In fact, I was holding her last nite, and Stewie came up and gave her a couple of licks on her head... it was pretty darn cute.

That's it for today...later Pussycats! =^.^=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daisy is so adorable. *hugglez her*